Brenham, TX 77833
Now Hiring in the Brenham area- We are looking for a Tooling Associate to ensure that all tools are supplied and available to use. The Tooling Associate is responsible for polishing the tools to be used by the operatives by utilizing a manual lathe machine. Must have manufacturing experience. This would be a 2nd shift position 2:30pm-11:00pm. Pay starts off at $15.00 an hour. This is a temp to hire opportunity.
Apply in person at 712 E Villa Maria Suite 106, Bryan, TX 77802 from 8am-4pm Monday-Friday or call with questions 979-268-5511. You can also send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org but applying in person will speed up the process.
• Using a manual horizontal lathe, will polish all tools to ensure production is getting the optimal yield
• Indicate and align all tools to specification
• Follow strict guidelines of training in reference to polishing
• Polish all tools when required (E-seals and O-rings)
• Keep track of all tools polished and unpolished in a required log
• Keep machine and polishing area clean of all debris
• Use of forklift and other equipment to move larger tools around the shop