Structural Steel Detailer
Bryan, TX 77802
Structural Steel Detailer needed in the Bryan/College Station area!
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and possess a thorough knowledge of structural steel detailing practices and all applicable AWS & AISC codes.
* Ability to read and interpret structural and architectural drawings.
* Production of shop drawings and erection plans.
* Checking the accuracy of drawings produced by self and others.
* Communicate with other project stakeholders, including GC's, Engineers, Erectors, etc.
* Knowledge of commercial building codes & regulations.
* Above average math & computer skills.
* 3D Model representations of structures.
* Steel erection plans, elevations, details, and sections.
* Fabrication Drawings for columns, beams, girts, jambs, horizontal and vertical bracing, trusses, sag rods, roof/floor frames, and finish angles and plates.
* Prepare job folders for shop fabrication.
* Exceptional math, visualization, & problem solving skills.
* Ability to read and interpret customer blueprints.
This is a full time position with an established, well respected company. Wages will depend upon experience and qualification.
Apply in person at 712 E Villa Maria Suite 106, Bryan, TX 77802 from 8am-4pm Monday-Friday or call, 979-268-5511. You can also send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org but applying in person will speed up the process.