College Station, TX 77840
B/CS-Restaurant Supervisor-Previous supervisory experience preferred. High School diploma or equivalent with excellent math and money counting skills. Previous work experience to include positive results in areas of associate training, scheduling, budgeting, labor controls and positive guest contact.
Apply in person at 712 E Villa Maria Suite 106, Bryan, TX 77802 from 8am-4pm Monday-Friday or call, 979-268-5511. You can also send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org but applying in person will speed up the process.
- Good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must have command of the English language, written and verbal
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours.
- Basic mathematical skills for report/forecast preparation and other calculations.
- Good hearing and vision with or without corrective lenses.
- Must be alert to the customers' needs.
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds