Bryan, TX US
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to identify, recruit, and qualify candidates for the Bryan/College Station market. The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously to ensure the client's needs are being met. Additionally, the Senior Recruiter will play a critical role in helping the branch meet operational goals. Previous experience in the Staffing Industry or experience in a fast-paced, high-volume recruiting environment is required.
- Leverage all available resources to identify, attract and recruit talent.
- Identify and source quality candidates through networking, employee referrals, job boards, social media presence, ad searches, career fairs, and internet research
- Assess applicants’ knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Guide candidates through the recruiting process, coordinate interviews, and follow-up activities
- Work as a team to ensure that the staffing requests of clients are being met
- Act as a point of contact and build influential relationships with both candidates and clients
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation for all candidate, employee, and client interactions.
- Prepare and submit reports on staffing operations
- Expert-level knowledge of full life cycle recruiting
- Experience in planning and execution of staffing plans (onboarding, hiring, etc.)
- Knowledge of staffing policies, procedures, and best practices
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad range of positions
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work with discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Must be willing to work on call on a rotational basis
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Valid certification (e.g. ASA credentials) is a plus