Production Control Clerk
Conroe, TX 77304
Responsibilities include new job breakdown, assembly of shop orders, cycle counting inventory, and other Production Control duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Verify paperwork on the fabrication printer.
• Organize and distribute fabrication drawings and shippers.
• Ship list preparation and processing.
• Verify drawings against Encompix entries.
• Reconcile AB in Encompix.
• Assemble work orders.
• Generate work orders for appurts.
• Coil usage reconciliation.
• Breakdown new jobs.
• Manage Cycle Counting/Reconciliation.
• Resolve Drawing problems.
• Review/organize/file shipping pictures.
• Assist in other areas of the Production Control Department as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma or equivalent with at least 5 years fabrication experience
• Must be computer literate with basic skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
• Must have good written and verbal skills
• Must have good planning and organizational skills
• Must be able to work comfortably with other departments
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and procedures manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
• Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide whole, fractional and decimal numbers.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, to use hands and fingers, to talk, and to listen. Specific vision abilities required by this job include the ability to adjust focus. The employee must be able to converse with suppliers and customers by telephone and email.