NDT Inspector needed in Cleveland, Tx for a manufacturing facility
Duties and responsibilities of NDT Inspector:
- Report discrepancies and/or anomalies when discovered
- Performs Quality Control inspections and verifications; identifies anomalies and root cause; Facilitate corrective action requests (CAR) & (PAR) for customers, process, and internal non-conformance.
- Ensure quality inspections are completed and in compliance to Quality Management System
- Include but limited too: MP, LP, PT, UTT, RT, & VT
- Prepare records for processing and ensure maintenance of tractability
- Performs destructive and nondestructive testing as applicable
- Ensures calibration and calibration controls. May be assigned calibration maintenance responsibility.
- Performs receiving inspections through release of materials, items or component
Minimum Requirements of NDT Inspector
- Must have own tools: I.D. and O.D. Mics., Taper Gauge and must have NDT certification
- 2+ years experience
Compensation to be based on experience ranging $20+