Medical CSR needed in Cleveland.
• Answer calls and interact with walk-in customers while providing quality customer service.
• Return calls, emails, and faxes according to departmental policy.
• Receive, process, track, and prioritize orders with speed and accuracy
• CPAP Intake Specialist
• Develops and maintains a working knowledge of all products, payer guidelines, and regulatory rules.
• Help customers load purchased equipment when necessary.
• Must have excellent verbal communication skills
• Experience with Brightree software a plus
• Good problem solving skills including managing crisis situations calmly and professionally.
• Ability to concentrate on tasks and meet deadlines demonstrating organization and time management skills.
• Ability to follow instructions and training; and work independently
• Ability to maintain confidential patient, financial and company information.
• Proficient with Microsoft office
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Prefer 2 years HME/Healthcare experience.
• Organized and detail oriented.