Manufacturing Warehouse Technician
Looking for a Warehouse Technician to join our team at a busy manufacturing facility. We need an ambitious and hardworking professional who does not mind working in hot conditions. We require the Warehouse Technician to pay careful attention on the job, follow instructions precisely and double-check their work before completing a task.
Requirements of Warehouse Technician:
- Prepare and Complete orders for delivery or pick up according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Complete ship lists and packing lists to verify all parts have been pulled prior to shipment
- Report any discrepancies to supervision prior to shipment
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment
QUALIFICATIONS of Warehouse Technician
- Preference to have at least 1 year experience with shipping and receiving background.
- Preference to be able to organize and setup workstations in assigned area.
- Must be able to work necessary shift needed Monday through Friday and Weekends as needed.
- Must be available for both shifts, day/nights
Compensation for Warehouse Technician is $13-14 an hour