1418 N Loop 336 W Suite Q , Conroe, TX 77304 Conroe, TX 77304
Manual lathe machinist in a job shop environment on night shift...WEEKENDS OFF!!!
*Applicant needs to have minimum 2 years experience in a job shop environment and be competent with all aspects of machining complex parts and API threading.
*Ability to read machine prints and effectively communicate regarding job requirements.
*Ability to read drawings, samples, or instructions to understand specifications.
*Plan the sequence of necessary actions for the completion of production
*Take measurements and marking materials
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- At least 2 years of experience as a machinist
- Operating, programming, servicing and maintaining Manual Lathe and Mills
- Experience in using and/or programming manual, semi-automated or automated tools and machines (lathes, grinders, etc.)
- Ability to use precision tools (e.g. calipers) to take accurate measurements
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Good at math and measurements
- Physical stamina and strength to lift heavy items