Conroe, TX 77304
Maintenance Technician needed in Conroe
This position is responsible for repairing and maintaining machinery and mechanical equipment such as motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment by performing the following essentials duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Trouble shoot mechanical devices.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to remove and repair defective parts.
- Perform preventative maintenance and make adjustments to machinery as necessary.
- Repair or replace defective parts. Installs special functional and structural parts in devices. Lubricate and clean parts.
- Be able to install new and used equipment.
- Repair hydraulic and pneumatic controls
- Ability to install gas piping, air lines, hydraulic piping and manifolds
- Sets up and operates welder, drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts.
- Repair electrical equipment.
- Compile to OSHA regulations including lockout tag out and arc flash procedures.
- Maintain a safe work environment through following safety procedures and housekeeping.
- Building maintenance responsibilities
- Documents repair and PM procedures
- Participates in continuous improvement and special projects
- Required to drive a forklift
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Walk, must be able to move about inside the manufacturing and office or outside of the manufacturing facility.
- Use hands/fingers to feel, handle and operate machinery, tools and dimensional equipment. Reach with hands and arms.
- Sit and stand -standing on concrete floor and uneven terrain will be required frequently.
- Stoop, kneel and crouch or crawl.
- Talk/hear, must be able to communicate with operators and management frequently and exchange accurate information.
- Ability to use Forklifts and man lifts
- Lift and carry weights of 25 pounds regularly, 50 pounds frequently and occasionally with aid of others or lifting devices 100 pounds