$14.00 Navasota, TX 77868
- Ability to interact with other employees and some outside vendors.
- Ability to make lower level decisions that pertain to your job. A mistake in the application of electrical parts could hamper the operation of production, lost time, and hazardous working conditions.
- Ability to perform duties.
- Must be able to do all task asked of him without supervision and also train in the levels of electricians.
- Repair plant equipment low voltage problems.
- Able to use computer to access logic to diagnose, and repair problems in low voltage control.
- Understand basic 4-20 ma control and PID loop control.
- Able to install and wire PLC.