Seeking a Mortgage Loan Processor in the Bryan /College Station area. As a Mortgage Loan Processor, you will provide simple, fast and fun service delivery by processing, documenting and servicing mortgage loans with speed and accuracy.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain a current knowledge of and strict adherence to FHA, VA, and investor guidelines as well as corporate policies.
- Process, document and service mortgage loans accurately and efficiently while managing a pipeline of loans.
- Contribute to the maintenance of branch production goals and budget as set forth in the annual business plan and/or annual budget.
- Order appraisals, credit report, loan verification forms and title insurance.
- Analyze loan status and bring the file from application to submission per required loan/investor guidelines.
- Coordinate loan closings.
- Provide customer service by fielding calls regarding general information, rates, loan programs, loan status and appointments.
- Collect, follow up and review required documentation according to guidelines of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA and VA to facilitate closing and sale ability of the loan.
- Prepare files for final underwriting, pre-closing and evaluating all conditions of approval from the underwriting department.
- Maintain communication with borrower and assigned team to facilitate high customer service levels.
- Proactively face challenges while being committed to providing customers with excellent services and products.
One to three years of loan processing or related financial service industry experience.
- Capacity to use time effectively and efficiently while focusing on the most important priorities
- Maintain a high level of ethics and integrity
- A proven track record of success in practicing attentive listening, meeting deadlines under pressure and building effective relationships is a must
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent benefits and competitive compensation provided.