Industrial Maintenance Technician
Conroe, TX 77304
Industrial Maintenance Technician needed in Conroe
Position Summary for Industrial Maintenance Technician
This position is responsible for repairing and maintaining machinery and mechanical equipment such as motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment by performing the following essentials duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES of Industrial Maintenance Technician:
- Trouble shoot mechanical devices.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to remove and repair defective parts.
- Perform preventative maintenance and make adjustments to machinery as necessary.
- Repair or replace defective parts. Installs special functional and structural parts in devices. Lubricate and clean parts.
- Be able to install new and used equipment.
- Repair hydraulic and pneumatic controls
- Ability to install gas piping, air lines, hydraulic piping and manifolds
- Sets up and operates welder, drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts.
- Repair electrical equipment.
- Compile to OSHA regulations including lockout tag out and arc flash procedures.
- Maintain a safe work environment through following safety procedures and housekeeping.
- Building maintenance responsibilities
- Documents repair and PM procedures
- Participates in continuous improvement and special projects
- Required to drive a forklift
QUALIFICATIONS of Industrial Maintenance Technician
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Industrial Maintenance Technician Pay range to be based on experience ranging $15-20
Must be able to work DAY shift and NIGHT shift along with WEEKENDS and ON-CALL!!