Industrial Maintenance needed in Dayton
Industrial Maintenance responsibilities:
• Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
• Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
• Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
• Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
• Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
• Fabricates repair parts by using welding equipment.
• Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
• Blue print reading
• Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Performs preventive maintenance procedures on building mechanical equipment on a scheduled basis; inspects belts, checks fluid levels, replaces filters, greases bearings, seals, etc.; repairs or replaces broken parts.
• Responds to emergency maintenance requests as required.
• Completes daily, weekly and monthly checklists on building equipment maintenance procedures and maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
• Work with furnaces, hydro testing and CNC machines
• Other duties as assigned
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
• Must be mechanically inclined.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Must have safety as a priority.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications of Industrial Maintenance:
- Must have Millwright experience.
- Must be able to climb up and down ladders, reach, bend, twist, kneel, lift up to 50 lbs., handle large odd shaped items, and stock items in overhead areas.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings, and holidays.
Compensation of Industrial Maintenance is based on experience.