Heat Treat Technician
Heat Treat Technician needed in Dayton
Heat Treat Technician operates induction coil heating equipment in response to the client’s request. Technician set up shall meet basic requirements of the Induction control to meet the temperature requirements as outlined in the appropriate procedure.
Essential Job Functions of Heat Treat Technician
• Gathers materials required to fill work orders, as directed.
• Sets up the machine, and positions work pieces for processing, as directed.
• Assists with necessary adjustments and removes scraps from machine.
• Assists with maintaining raw material inventory.
• Instructs assistant in set-up/tear-down of equipment
• perform routine and preventive maintenance tasks, calibrations and overall equipment and facilities upkeep.
Job Qualifications if Heat Treat Technician
• Previous experience in relevant industry preferred.
• Working in plant and/or shop areas around production machinery with extreme noise.
Must be able to Rotate shifts
Compensation for Heat Treat Technician is 16.40+ depending on experience