Healthcare Site Coordinator
Healthcare Site Coordinator needed for multiple locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Be knowledgeable and compliant with all policies and procedures.
- Maintains relationships with all accounts.
- Help reduce order processing delays.
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of all products, payer guidelines, and regulatory rules.
- Comply with all governmental regulations.
- Abide by Compliance Plan and help meet all company objectives.
- Help customers load purchased equipment when necessary.
- Help answer inbound calls from patients and referral sources.
- Return calls, emails, and faxes according to departmental policy.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent. Prefer 2 years HME/Healthcare experience.
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, MS Office, and insurance billing software. Brightree required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Able to perform routine office tasks, including telephone and in-person conversations.
- Lift oxygen tanks, concentrator, wheelchairs, and various other medical equipment to help customers.
- Assemble products.