Front Desk Receptionist
Bryan, TX US
We are looking for an experienced and responsible Front Desk Receptionist to perform a variety of reception and administrative tasks for a busy and thriving company. The ideal candidate will have outstanding customer service skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
Shift: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
Responsibilities for the Front Desk Receptionist:
- Answer and direct high volume telephone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments and interviews
- Schedule testing, candidates, and assist in managing the hiring paperwork
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, and for
- Order criminal background investigations, process E-Verify, and perform drug screening on new hires.
- Responsible for posting new job postings
- Act as director of first impressions for our branch location
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
Requirements for the Front Desk Receptionist:
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proven experience and longevity as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant: REQUIRED
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Outlook and MS Word, in particular) REQUIRED
- Must possess valid Drivers license
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a super fast paced position in a high pressure environment.
- Data Entry skills both speed and accuracy is key for this position.