Customer Service Rep
Conroe, TX 77304
Experienced Telecommunications Call Center Agent needed in Conroe for a growing, well-established organization. This is a long term temp to hire opportunity based on overall performance and attendance.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES of Experienced Telecommunications Call Center Agent
- Answer inbound telephone calls with the primary objective to obtain customer satisfaction
- Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
- Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
- Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
- Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
JOB REQUIREMENTS of Experienced Telecommunications Call Center Agent
Minimum Education and Experienced Telecommunications Call Center Agent
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1 year call center experience or 5 years’ experience in a solid customer service role in a professional setting.
- Good computer skills
- Data Entry Skills
- Listening & Communication Skills
- Bilingual language skills a plus
- SHIFT REQUIREMENTS of Experienced Telecommunications Call Center Agent: Must be able to work during hours of Monday-Friday 7am-9pm and Saturday 7am to 530pm. You must be available for these times but will not be required to work ALL of these times every week. A shift is normally scheduled for 40 hours and rotates between these hours so you must be available for the shift rotation.
- Must have longevity in recent work history
Experienced Telecommunications Call Center Agent is $14.50 an hour.