Customer Care Representative
1418 N Loop 336 W Suite Q , Conroe, TX 77304 Houston, TX 77060
- Answer calls and interact with walk-in customers while providing quality customer service.
- Return calls, emails, and faxes according to departmental policy.
- Receive, process, track, and prioritize orders with speed and accuracy
- CPAP Intake Specialist
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of all products, payer guidelines, and regulatory rules.
- Help customers load purchased equipment when necessary.
- Become knowledgeable and compliant with all InHealth policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills
- Must have experience with Brightree software
- Good problem solving skills including managing crisis situations calmly and professionally.
- Ability to concentrate on tasks and meet deadlines demonstrating organization and time management skills.
- Ability to follow instructions and training; and work independently
- Ability to maintain confidential patient, financial and company information.
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Prefer 2 years HME/Healthcare experience.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Able to perform routine office tasks, including telephone and in-person conversations.
- Assemble products.
- Lift oxygen tanks, concentrator, wheelchairs, and various other medical equipment to help customers.