Bryan, TX 77802
B/CS in search of an Accounts Receivable Clerk.
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure timely & accurate application of receipts, and accurate reconciliation & reporting of all receivables.
• Manage assigned list of customers, handling all verbal and written communication
• Receive and post all payments on a daily basis to the customer’s account
• Perform journal entries and account reconciliations associated with receivables
• Work with Sales Reps regarding customer account inquiries and resolve issues
• Manage assigned list of customers daily. Actively collect on daily basis outstanding aged receivables and maintenance of assigned accounts by reviewing aging report and other information. This involves making daily phone calls, sending emails and keeping good notes on the customer’s account.
• Maintain payment receipt documents and files